Who doesn't love a little recognition for their hard work? I know I do. So I was thrilled when I found out that Barb from Turtles and Tails had nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award!! Thank you so much!! As part of the award, you get to nominate others for the award and share seven random things about yourself. Here goes!
Seven Random Facts about Me!
- I have played soccer for 27 years of my life now.
- I went to college with my husband's sister, but didn't meet him until years later playing in an adult soccer league that he ran.
- The first song I remember being one of my favorites was Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi.
- I always wanted a dog growing up. I got Sugar for my 10th birthday. We now have 2 rat terriers, Tyke & Kobi.
- I love to find 'treasures' to fix up. I'll find them at garage sales, flea markets, along side the road. My husband isn't as big a fan since I send him to pick them up from the side of the road.
- I have a fear of sharks and alligators, which I think is quite justified since we have them both here in Florida.
- I love blankets! Not as justified, since I live in Florida. Like to make them, buy them, whatever. Still have my blankie from when I was a little girl.
If you were nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, here are the rules:
- Thank the person that gave you the award in a blog post.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Pass the award on to 15 bloggers you follow.
- Include 7 random things about yourself in your post.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.